• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Silver Age Date Stamps!

139 posts in this topic

I don't have a scanner and I tried to take a good photo but the date stamp which is actually very clear on this Green River Pedigree copy reads Dec 25 1963 right above the "E" and "N" in "Avengers". Although the Pedigree is great to to own, the added bonus of this particular date stamp is very cool, And that's coming from a nice Jewish boy raised in Suburbia.

Avengers4_zpsa4e3abc1.jpg

Somebody might need to enlighten me about the significance of Dec. 25. . .unless you're talking about Newtonmas, of course.

I don't have a scanner and I tried to take a good photo but the date stamp which is actually very clear on this Green River Pedigree copy reads Dec 25 1963 right above the "E" and "N" in "Avengers". Although the Pedigree is great to to own, the added bonus of this particular date stamp is very cool, And that's coming from a nice Jewish boy raised in Suburbia.

Avengers4_zpsa4e3abc1.jpg

Loving it. Interestingly enough, my copy of Avengers 4 has a Jan 9 1964 datestamp.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=11062&GSub=887