• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Edgar Church Books + Weird Mysteries #9 + Hulk #6 CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

The Comics #9 - June 1938 - Edgar Church (Mile High) Pedigree - FR/G 1.5 Off-White Pages

This is also the exact copy that is pictured in the Gerber Photo-Journal Guide to Comics.

Super bright colors and gorgeous pages. This book presents beautifully, but the covers are almost completely split at the spine. (Hence the low grade.) Front and back covers are barely held together with about 3/4" of paper at the bottom staple. The interior pages are virtually perfect.

Book has been cracked out but the old CGC label will be included. Being from June of 1938, this book could have been right next to the Mile High Action Comics #1 in the stack in Edgar Church's basement. :o

Price: $200

Comics-8-Label_zps1581f302.jpg

Comics-8-F_zps8c094aa9.jpg

Comics-8-B_zps11ae4911.jpg

:takeit:

Prettiest 1.5 you'll ever see - nice to know one can still find a 1938 Church book for 200 smackers ;)

Yet again, Tony whips my in sales... Thanks, buddy! (See if I invite you to set up at the next convention with me!)

Apparently I always price my books too cheap! :cry:lol

For which we humbly thank you. :foryou: