• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's 2014 Dealer Rankings

107 posts in this topic

Cool report.

I think it would be very interesting to see exactly how you came to your rankings. Like... An exact grading for each dealer within the category and what makes #3 better than #4 (for example).

It's kind of like you gave the final grade on the CGC slab but we want the graders notes for how you got there.

Note: I ain't paying for the notes ;)

lol

I actually have thought about doing a top ten grader's list.

Would look a lot different than this list.

I would like to see a top ten grader's list.

:wishluck:

Satan himself could be selling a book you've been looking for and people would still buy it, doesn't matter who you got it at the end of the day.

I recognize this quote

You might move up a peg or two if you'd update that Rants & Raves. :baiting:

Cool report.

I think it would be very interesting to see exactly how you came to your rankings. Like... An exact grading for each dealer within the category and what makes #3 better than #4 (for example).

It's kind of like you gave the final grade on the CGC slab but we want the graders notes for how you got there.

lol

Didn't cheetah kind of do that?

Cool report.

lol

I threw in 2 honorable mentions as well...

597571233_299.jpg