• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The CGC Boards Market Influencers

5 posts in this topic

I may be in the minority, but I've never read a Spawn comic, or knowingly bought one. I have a couple dozen that came in collections I got, but its a book I've never had the slightest interest in.

A few of your examples fall into the "sun coming up because the rooster crowed" motif.

This is more of the outline for an idea for an opinion based oped; your forum post lacks any tangible evidence of what your example states as fact. Where are the numbers to prove out these findings?

This is by no means a bad idea as I have seen shifts in the market caused by the forums on singular and very specific issues, unfortunately your post is presented as an opinion without any supporting material. You need more than a structured single sentence outline for an article.

This is more of the outline for an idea for an opinion based oped; your forum post lacks any tangible evidence of what your example states as fact. Where are the numbers to prove out these findings?

This is by no means a bad idea as I have seen shifts in the market caused by the forums on singular and very specific issues, unfortunately your post is presented as an opinion without any supporting material. You need more than a structured single sentence outline for an article.

Thanks for the feedback DougC