• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller SS, Iron Man #1, Jack Kirby Signed, ASM Keys, Pasta

54 posts in this topic

quote=retrothecollector]

New Mutants #98 CGC 8.5

$310

Scan-140729-0004_zps7ad352c6.jpg

Since when did this book jump to $300 for an 8.0? Did I miss something?

Only thing that happened was the Test footage from 2011 of Deadpool, was leaked. As far as I know.

-Kystix

quote=retrothecollector]

New Mutants #98 CGC 8.5

$310

Only that happened was the leaked 2011 Test footage of Deadpool. As far as I know.

-Kystix

??? "Leaked Test Footage" (shrug) I'm sure Jimmy will be along shortly to fix this. If not then I better buy that 9.6 on the bay for $279 and flip it here for $2000 lol

quote=retrothecollector]

New Mutants #98 CGC 8.5

$310

Only that happened was the leaked 2011 Test footage of Deadpool. As far as I know.

-Kystix

??? "Leaked Test Footage" (shrug) I'm sure Jimmy will be along shortly to fix this. If not then I better buy that 9.6 on the bay for $279 and flip it here for $2000 lol

It's doing the rounds on various sites at the minute, but apparently keeps getting taken down.

It's really cool if you find it... I'll see about a link...

Try this... Deadpool

New Mutants #98 CGC 8.5

$310

Since when did this book jump to $300 for an 8.5? Did I miss something?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it might have to do with the fact that there are two versions: Direct Market & Newsstand.

The direct market version of the comic has a headshot of Captain America in Black & White commemorating his 50th Anniversary. The Newsstand Edition simply has a barcode and that's the rarer one because, frankly, who goes to a newsstand for comics anymore?

I've noticed news print versions of ASM #300 to be about 50% more expensive but didn't notice that on nm98. I have a news print 9.8 and thought it was much uglier than the captain america one.

GLWS

When did this book jump to $300 for an 8.0?

Today :sumo:

I like you Jimmy and you have some sweet books, but you have to be kidding me.

lol

glwtsb

Commenting on prices in a sales thread is also ridiculous and generally considered thread crapping.

It's a new mutants 98. So in this case I actually encourage it. (Thumbs u

When did this book jump to $300 for an 8.0?

Today :sumo:

I like you Jimmy and you have some sweet books, but you have to be kidding me.

lol

glwtsb

Commenting on prices in a sales thread is also ridiculous and generally considered thread crapping.

It's a new mutants 98. So in this case I actually encourage it. (Thumbs u

That's why I like you Jimmy. You don't take some things to serious. My B for starting a discussion in a sales thread. :P

edit: When will you put up the ASM keys? I need a 238 HG please. :wishluck: