• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - Closed

17 posts in this topic

This is sold via PM. Thanks a lot!

I hate to sell this, but unfortunately I really need the money. Hopefully I can replace it in the future.

This is a Hulk 181 CGC 8.5.

No HOS or Probation List members allowed.

Payment via Paypal. Shipping is included in the price and will be Priority Mail in the US only. I could possibly meet in person at the Tampa Bay Comic Con this weekend.

6gIHLlVl.jpg

vbiCAGCl.jpg

Come November this price will be looked back upon as very cheap.
Why is that?
Only in May 2015 GPA was 1600 for an 8.5 ( I sold my copy for that cash) and now GPA a mere 2 months later is 1950. I think I am looking back wishing I kept it a tad bit longer. So yeah handicapping the pace of this book, and by Novemberish Feature Auction season and prior to the holidays, I don't think you will see an 8.5 (and one such as this, well positioned) selling under 2k anywhere. IMO, but then again what do I know :cool:

Edit and My book that I sold in May for 1600 was bought in Feb for 1000. Ive been watching ever since I sold my 9.0 about 1.5 years ago for 1200. Books on fire like no other and without movie hype. Best book for short term guys like me all day long.

I'm not implying an opinion of the OPs stated price, that I'll keep to myself. I'm just observing the rising trend of the mid to high grades of the IH181 and how in such a short time span, the book has increased like no other book in the hobby. My guess is it's got no good reason to falter and IMO continue to head north. Making today's prices in November look like good deals.

Damn you vile temptress!

Very nice looking book, not quite in my price range or even in my country! :'(

If its still available at the end of the month I'll drop you a pm... Now to try and do a sh*tload of overtime at work!