• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread so open it hurts.

133 posts in this topic

Because if bad behavior is ignored and not given a chance to be corrected it will be continue to occur over and over and over again.

I agree, the OP should have never tried to close this CG thread, it's unnatural and this might have gone away on its own if not for Chris S' handiwork. IMO :popcorn:

Because if bad behavior is ignored and not given a chance to be corrected it will be continue to occur over and over and over again.

I agree, the OP should have never tried to close this CG thread, it's unnatural and this might have gone away on its own if not for Chris S' handiwork. IMO :popcorn:

We all have a role to play in the CGC boards ecosystem. They did their part

It boggles my mind that anyone would waste their time for such a small amount. The book was a bit better than expected you say? :facepalm:

If paying for services that weren't actually provided (expedited delivery), being called names by the seller, and having to pay extra shipping costs upon delivery isn't grounds for negative feedback then I'm not sure what is.

Its not about the amount of money involved.

yeah--- Ebay works perfectly to correct this stuff

clearly you never had to deal with some user named "nonpayingJoker" and his 15 accounts from his friends which he used to terrorize my account for three straight months because I wouldn't send him penthouse magazines to an APO address (against postal regulations) -- NOT THREE DOLLARS-- THREE MONTHS

It boggles my mind that anyone would waste their time for such a small amount. The book was a bit better than expected you say? :facepalm:

I think that's a Canadian (international) mentality...we're all conditioned to pay no less than $20 for shipping & if something shows up before two weeks it's like Christmas came early.

:whee:

Seeing people gripe about $2 overcharges and something taking four whole days to travel from coast to coast is something we just need to try and understand, I guess.

(shrug)

lol

Or maybe a simple desire to complain about something and this is all they've got.

From the way he has been acting in the giving tree thread i had a feeling he was one of those people, glad he finally confirmed it :facepalm:

If paying for services that weren't actually provided (expedited delivery), being called names by the seller, and having to pay extra shipping costs upon delivery isn't grounds for negative feedback then I'm not sure what is.

clearly you never had to deal with some user named "nonpayingJoker" and his 15 accounts from his friends which he used to terrorize my account for three straight months because I wouldn't send him penthouse magazines to an APO address (against postal regulations) -- NOT THREE DOLLARS-- THREE MONTHS

Clearly the buyer has never heard of xvideos.

ar2ou.jpg

1Cool- You know putting "Thread Closed" in the title is just a magnet for people, right?

Your thread is likely to blow up now with nonsense.

Nope - did not know that. Good to know.

Welcome to the Boards! :hi:

lol

Clearly the buyer has never heard of xvideos.

I've heard from a friend of a friend of a second cousins of mine that it's a great website for studying anatomy and physiology....

:whistle:

+1

+100 Eh!

The option being to let this guy continue on ripping people off on postage just because you don't want to call him on the carpet over $3? Sorry - but in this day and age - we need more people complaining about questionable behavior than people who don't say anything at all.

I'm with 1Cool on that - I'm glad he said something to the seller. Yeah, it was his first time selling, but thanks to something being said, he'll probably take a little more time the next time he sells something, possibly to the benefit of someone who wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

I think that's a Canadian (international) mentality...we're all conditioned to pay no less than $20 for shipping & if something shows up before two weeks it's like Christmas came early.

Seeing people gripe about $2 overcharges and something taking four whole days to travel from coast to coast is something we just need to try and understand, I guess.

(shrug)

lol

Or maybe a simple desire to complain about something and this is all they've got.

From the way he has been acting in the giving tree thread i had a feeling he was one of those people, glad he finally confirmed it :facepalm:

Yep - slightly anal comic book geek who strives to make the word a more "fair" place and is not afraid to voice his mind - that's me.

(shrug)

lol

Yep - slightly anal comic book geek who strives to make the word a more "fair" place and is not afraid to voice his mind - that's me.

:( That's it? Y'know you could add to that response and maybe someone would take you more seriously

(shrug)

lol

GOLD STAR for you !!!

If I had one.

Give me a minute.

Got three bucks I can borrow ??

(shrug)

lol

:( That's it? Y'know you could add to that response and maybe someone would take you more seriously

:troll:

(shrug)

lol

GOLD STAR for you !!!

If I had one.

Give me a minute.

Got three bucks I can borrow ??

??? Attempt at being funny maybe?