• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15 cent TEEN TITANS question...when did they end 15 cent covers?

7 posts in this topic

So I'm going through this silver age DC lot I have, and checking the price guide.

My Overstreet says that issue #31 is the last 15 cent issue...but this is clearly not the case with my lot. I have a few more after that with 15 cent covers, including issues #32 & 33.

Are these variants or a mistake in the price guide?

So I'm going through this silver age DC lot I have, and checking the price guide.

My Overstreet says that issue #31 is the last 15 cent issue...but this is clearly not the case with my lot. I have a few more after that with 15 cent covers, including issues #32 & 33.

mistake in the price guide. foreheadslap.gif

mistake in the price guide. foreheadslap.gif

Imagine that.... insane.gifsmirk.gif

Jim