• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am not afraid to admit it...

24 posts in this topic

I freakinnnnnn loved it, and the theme song. The NY Post gave GOTG one star, and said they hadn't seen any hero sci-fi movie this bad since Howard the Duck. I of course dismissed his whole opinion, as Howard rocks. I was 5 btw. They can never top the original. I guess only a few sequels have.

I was at Mega-Con about 6-7 years ago and Lea Thompson was at the show doing a signing. I had 2 copies of HTD #1 and thought it was a great idea to have her sign them. I waited in line for 30-40 minutes and chickened out when I got within a few people of her. I just walked away like I was 5.

I was at Mega-Con about 6-7 years ago and Lea Thompson was at the show doing a signing. I had 2 copies of HTD #1 and thought it was a great idea to have her sign them. I waited in line for 30-40 minutes and chickened out when I got within a few people of her. I just walked away like I was 5.

lol that's awesome. I would have been red in the face too. It's like Elizabeth Shue in Adventures in Baby Sitting. I'd sit there watching both movies with a big smile on my face daydreaming.

I'm not ashamed to admit it as well.

I wanted to bang Lea Thompson as much as the next guy or duck. Still thought the movie sucked though.

Lea Thompsons in the 80s :cloud9:

I'll never forget watch All the Right Moves- first boobs I ever saw. It was magical…

:grin: I haven't laughed that much in a while! But I had a crush on her too! I would have had her sign my Freddy sweater!

....so close and yet so far...... was she still SupaFine ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u