• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Amazing Houston Comic Con, Aug29-31 2014

11 posts in this topic

With the Approval of Mike Balent, Pioneer Comics Will be holding a booth at Amazing Houston Comic Con on August 29th(my birthday so stop by and say hi) to August 31st 2014 taking care of all your CGC needs.

There is plenty of time for anyone to be able to mail me books and/or requests sketches. The deadline for me to have books in hand is 72 hours prior to the show.

Here is the Guest List....

JIM LEE** X-Men (266 FIRST Gambit). Batman HUSH, Justice League and Superman Unchained.

ROB LIEFELD**Creator of Deadpool, Xforce, Cable and Youngblood

LEN WEIN** Creator of Wolverine and Swamp Thing

HERB TRIMPE** Creator of Wolverine and legendary artist of GI Joe, Transformers & the Hulk

NATT NASTOS Former Disney artist and writer, best Selling Cyberpunk Author,

TONY FLEECE My Little Pony Artist

CHAD HARDIN Harley Quinn Artist

BOB LAYON Classic Iron Man Artist & Writer

TERRY MOORE Strangers in Paradise, Rachel Rising

BOB LAYTON

JOE RUBINSTEIN**

Brian Buccellato

Marat Mychaels

Scott Lobdell

**= Artist has a signing fee to my knowledge.

Creator Sigs:

For creator sigs subbed on your cgc account its $5 per sig. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to sub under my CGC account for the 1st book it's $55 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig beyond the 1st. (you pay any creator fees) The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, shipping, and CGC Fast track

For every book after the 1st it's $45 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). The $45 fee covers my fees for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Sketches

Chad, Rob, and Herb will be sketching at the show. Their prices and detail will be up shortly. PM or e-mail if you need assistance sooner.

TONY FLEECS SKETCHES

$20 quick pony head sketch

$100 Color Cover

Marat Mychaels

$60-bust

$120-half figure

$200-full figure

Add grayscale $20

Add color $30

BOB LAYTON

$200.00 for a single figure drawings

Pen and ink blank cover

$100.00 for headshots

CHAD HARDIN

PM me what you want Done. Chad is doing sketch prices based on type of work and difficultly. Due to an incident at SDCC he has no set prices.

The fee for a sketch is $70 for a CGC book plus the artist cost. My pick up fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Slabs

I can crack a slab its $5 a book. However I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. I have cracked out many books for SDCC, LBCC, AACC, ALVCC, WWSAC, Wondercon and have only gotten 1 lower grade and 2 higher.

MAILING

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the HOW TO PREP YOUR BOOKS THREAD. Any book not prepped will be prepped for $5. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

AT THE SHOW

If you are lucky enough to make it to the show we will be accepting raw books to be submitted for universal labels. We will also take in any of your books for CCS as well. We will have multiple witnesses to help serve your needs.

any other questions feel free to pm me on here or email me @ PioneerComics@yahoo.com

Tell Tony his homie from Sioux Falls said hello! Give him a kiss from JJ.
Will do. but his beard may tickle.

Marat Mychaels

$60-bust

$120-half figure

$200-full figure

Add grayscale $20

Add color $30

Chad Hardin

hm

Talked to Chad about 10 min ago. Due to a member trying to sell a commission done at SDCC for more than Double Chad is no longer doing set prices. He will do commission work but based on what is requested. PM what you where thinking of and I will run it by him.

~Scott

BOB LAYTON

$200.00 for a single figure drawings

Pen and ink blank cover

$100.00 for headshots

CHAD HARDIN

PM me what you want Done. Chad is doing sketch prices based on type of work and difficultly. Due to an incident at SDCC he has no set prices.

Don't do this. JJ tells you to do stuff like this and people do not know him. Steranko did not approve of a hug and does not know anyone named Jon or JJ

Don't do this. JJ tells you to do stuff like this and people do not know him. Steranko did not approve of a hug and does not know anyone named Jon or JJ

Steranko doesn't know the 80's are over either... not saying much hug away :devil: