• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else remember Battle Beasts (toys)???

13 posts in this topic

I can't be the only one who loves these unique toys that are actually a spin off of the Transformers toy line!

I am surprised they have yet to make an appearance on Toy Hunter yet...

who knows, maybe next season???

I have one or two sitting right on my tv. I'll take a pic in a moment. My favorite was the lil purple mean shark. He was the man. I had at least 15 or more. In all of my toy collecting, I've never seen one on the moc or in the plastic- crazy.

Only one little guy. This one always used to bug me out with his weird left hand. Sticker is off. Might have been fire. 3D1F994A-7211-4786-BE94-674A929F8868_zpsk9nx3tta.jpg

Anyone remember the Beasty Boys?

Here's a little story, I'd like to tell, about three bad brothers, you know so well

Lots of great Battle Beast information here --

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/

Awesome. Thanks for the info!

This is a great site with lots of information.

I thought I was the only fan as given this toy lines 'link' to Transformers I always thought it would be more mainstream. While other esoteric toy lines from the 80's are getting attention it would be nice if Battle Beasts would as well!