• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Avengers #53

26 posts in this topic

7.5- 8.0 FLC ,spine stress, printers ink drop the grade from a 9.0

Nice book

hi.gif Yes, the impact crease to the LLSC is a bummer, but there's not much else. The distributor spray, like it or not, will probably not affect its grade, and I don't see a lot of spine stress - Are you using Jimm's reverse imaging technique? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Nice book

Printers ink does nothing to affect the grade or spray for that matter in my case.I have had 9.6's come back with this problem and speak from experience!I have had BLC like this on the back that have come back 9.4 but it was the only flaw also.Thats why I gave it 9.0! Its my story and I still sticking to it and that is from a undergrader also! acclaim.gif

Davidking623

Nice book

Printers ink does nothing to affect the grade or spray for that matter in my case.I have had 9.6's come back with this problem and speak from experience!I have had BLC like this on the back that have come back 9.4 but it was the only flaw also.Thats why I gave it 9.0! Its my story and I still sticking to it and that is from a undergrader also! acclaim.gif

Davidking623

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I love these early J Buscema's.

smile.gif

The bump takes it down a tad but the rest of the book does look rather solid. While CGC may not take anything away for the distributor inking, I personally do not like it and take it down for this.

My grade: