• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To grade/sell...or not to grade/sell..that is the question

142 posts in this topic

There's no need to post further pics of any books that arent 10c or 12c or 15c

You can look on ebay and see what books have sold for that will give you an idea if theyre worth anything

Is this some collection you got from someone and you dont know much about comics so you're testing the waters?

guys im trying here ok...lets be nice...Jeez

you asked for opinions, granted some could use better tact but they are all correct.......if you have more books from the mid 80's and back they may or may not be something, all the stuff from the 90's is dreck unless it's a key of some kind (1st app, death, key moment. granted the last part hardly matters or part of an acclaimed story that was really popular)

all the other stuff from the 90's is you just wasteing your time posting

You've got a lot if common stuff that's not worh anything. The Fantastic Four and Hulk books look like they are reprints from the JC Penny Vintage Pack. There are people who will pay a few bucks for those. Not a lot, but more than nothing.

Really I'm not trying to be rude but you dont have to post anymore pics

Go on ebay and check sold auctions if you're curious but pretty much every book and now I understand even the books I thought might be worth $10 are reprints so everything you have posted is worth like a quarter each. If someone wanted to spend a quarter on them but probably not.