• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To grade/sell...or not to grade/sell..that is the question

142 posts in this topic

alright alright alright i get it...why do you guys have to be so rude. i was looking for help from people who know a hell of a lot more then I do..

Sorry for wasting everyones time..

The easiest way to tell if something is worth anything is to go to Ebay type the issue in and see what it is being sold for.

Or Mycomicshop.com in case some books aren't on eBay. Honestly I'd just try to sell them in a garage sale or on Craigslist. You'll have to discount but at least it's a little money in your pocket. Or just hang onto them and re-read over the years for fun.

alright alright alright i get it...why do you guys have to be so rude. i was looking for help from people who know a hell of a lot more then I do..

Sorry for wasting everyones time..

The easiest way to tell if something is worth anything is to go to Ebay type the issue in and see what it is being sold for.

Or Mycomicshop.com in case some books aren't on eBay. Honestly I'd just try to sell them in a garage sale or on Craigslist. You'll have to discount but at least it's a little money in your pocket. Or just hang onto them and re-read over the years for fun.

Or ......

F4E703A3-9F9F-4012-B17E-6FCCC2F42918.jpg