• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fear #19 club....What the duck???

53 posts in this topic

Well...I'm out of the club. Just packed up this guy to send off to a new member.

IMG_20140801_0001_zpse4e4a625.jpg

What was the sale price? :popcorn:

$300

Has a shot at a 9.6, but I feel it's closer to a 9.2-9.4. A cgc 9.0 just sold for $595, so the buyer should make out alright if he decides to slab it.

Well...I'm out of the club. Just packed up this guy to send off to a new member.

]

$300

Has a shot at a 9.6, but I feel it's closer to a 9.2-9.4. A cgc 9.0 just sold for $595, so the buyer should make out alright if he decides to slab it.

Really??? Wow. Thanks for the info. That's nuts. I just learned of the cameo. Can't make this stuff up. :insane:

]

$300

Really??? Wow. Thanks for the info. That's nuts. I just learned of the cameo. Can't make this stuff up. :insane:

No problem. There haven't been many high grade copies listed, but a 9.4 was put up this weekend. That will be interesting to watch.

Completed Listings

]

$300

No problem. There haven't been many high grade copies listed, but a 9.4 was put up this weekend. That will be interesting to watch.

Completed Listings

Wow. I had no clue. What the duck sums up the completed auctions nicely. Another dead old character riding the movie hype wave. Nice! :applause:

It's Fear 19, retart.

Read the indicia.

xoxo

greggy

"retart"?

Cant really say what he wants to...

Anyhow, its Fear # 19, Not "Adventures into..."

I think greggy gets peeved when he knows people dont actually open their comics.

It's Fear 19, retart.

Read the indicia.

xoxo

greggy

"retart"?

Cant really say what he wants to...

Anyhow, its Fear # 19, Not "Adventures into..."

I think greggy gets peeved when he knows people dont actually open their comics.

It would have been hard for me to have to have taken a picture of the inside panels with Howard if I didn't open the comic. :makepoint:

Let's go with Greggy is a shut in with nothing interesting to say.

XOXO. Suck it Greg.