• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS!

98 posts in this topic

UPDATE! TAKE 50% OFF ALL PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS LEFT! $1 BOOKS ARE NOW 50 CENTS! $2 BOOKS ARE $1! ETC! MATH! MAKE AN OFFER!

Hello! I have been buying several small collections and random odds and ends for a couple of months now, but have accumulated more than I had anticipated, and now it's time to blow some stuff out! Probably nothing mind blowing, but still plenty of nice books. Please check my kudos thread in my signature for feedback on the boards as a buyer. I am new to selling on the boards however, so also feel free to check out my eBay feedback. My user ID is mrbobdobbs, and I am a top rated power seller, with a 100% positive feedback rating of over 4200.

It may take me a couple of days to get everything listed. The sale will be up through the end of the week, so feel free to create a stack and keep adding to it. I will happily combine shipping, terms are below. Once you're done purchasing, send me a PM, and I will send an invoice. Otherwise all invoices will be sent at the end of this week. I am not online 24/7 but I will be sure to check in at least once a day at the minimum, and hopefully more often. I will be shipping everything out this weekend, unless I specifically state otherwise.

Although ordinarily I will be happy to do time payments or entertain private offers, these books are already pretty cheap, so the prices are pretty much what they are. That being said, you can pm me a fair offer, but in-thread :takeit: will beat a pm regardless of when it's sent. I will have scans of all of the $2, $3, $4 and $5 books. The $1 books will not have scans (life is too short!) but I can send you a scan if you request it.

Now the terms:

1. No Probs or HoS

2. Paypal only

3. I have graded these to the best of my ability, but mistakes do happen when listing this many books at once. If you're not satisfied I will happily accept your return and refund your payment.

4. US and Canada only, thanks.

US: 1-3 books will be $3 first class in a cardboard comic mailer, or 1-6 books can be sent priority for $5 in that mailer placed inside of a padded priority envelope. 7-10 books will be $6 priority boxed. 10-50 books will be $12 priority. More than 50? We'll figure it out, but it won't be more than cost. Canada: talk to me! I will ship for exact cost, no extra fees, but I haven't shipped to Canada in a long while, so we can discuss options via Pm. I prefer UsPS Priority, I won't fudge the value info on the customs forms, and I take no responsibility for customs fees, but I promise I'm not as uptight as that sounds!

5. In thread :takeit: trumps all, determined by time stamp if necessary.

Thanks for looking!

$2 Adv of SM 498 3rd VF (Nice book, has a non-color breaking light Bend upper right corner, lays flat)

SOLD

34jbvxv.jpg

657bpy.jpg

$2 DC comics presents Superman 100 page spectacular 2 NM (structurally very nice, has some very light scuffing in white areas)

Sold

2lxyred.jpg

xpsky8.jpg

Superman Strength 1-3: $2 ea book or all 3 for $5, average VFNM to NM

SOLD

2hci1km.jpg

205s9qp.jpg

191942.jpg

244cnzd.jpg

jzadx.jpg

10yjodx.jpg

Superman day of Doom 1-4: $2 ea bk or set of four for $5, average VFNM

SOLD

339hpqr.jpg

1i1xl5.jpg

1608wwm.jpg

2j0k2oo.jpg

ztxbg8.jpg

e9i04n.jpg

33kuik5.jpg

2hf5t3q.jpg

I'll take all of the Superman related books listed so far

^^

Did you want all of the Superman-related books (like the Funeral tie-ins) or just the specific Superman titled books? Thanks! (Assuming you want everything I marked them all sold.)

I'll take all of the Superman related books listed so far

^^

Did you want all of the Superman-related books (like the Funeral tie-ins) or just the specific Superman titled books? Thanks! (Assuming you want everything I marked them all sold.)

Everything you marked sold

$2 Pilot Season The Test #1 (Remember when this book was hot for an afternoon?) NM

2wqdf6w.jpg

xo4ls3.jpg

$2 Aquaman New 52 #7 - would be a solid NM but has a small smudge/pull near the top right, so call it Fine? Check the pics.

2w6apg3.jpg

2a7gal1.jpg