• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Canada 2014 Exclusives

8 posts in this topic

I'll be heading down to Toronto for Fan Expo Canada at the end of the month. While there, I'll be able to get my hands on a number of exclusive comics that won't be available elsewhere. If you'd like to get your hands on some, but can't make it to the show, just place a presale order with me here and I'll grab whatever books you want.

Here's what you need to know before you go making an order:

- Unless I state otherwise, you're welcome to order as many copies of a book as you want. I should be able to hook you up.

- Shipping for one comic is $3.39 if you're in Canada and $6.37 if you're in the USA. I can combine shipping and save you some cash if you buy more than one book. If you live outside of North America, PM me before making an order.

- Payments must be made using Paypal.

- There's no need to pay for anything right away, but I'd ask that you send me your payments before August 28 (the first day of the convention).

- Expect to get comics that are NM or better. If I discover that an entire print run has some sort of defect, I'll simply refund your money unless you tell me in advance that you don't mind getting copies with flaws.

- All books will be raw and unsigned. I'll be too busy to do anything more than grab exclusives for you guys.

- Orders will not be shipped before September 2.

- Your money isn't good here if you're on the probation list or a member of the Hall of Shame.

With all that covered, here's what's available so far:

ASM1_zpsdd9e0a14.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1

STAN LEE COVER

Cover by Humberto Ramos

$30.00

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1

STAN LEE COVER SKETCH VARIANT

Cover by Humberto Ramos

$40.00

FEC-DC-big_zps77b1cd21.jpg

THE MULTIVERSITY #1

Cover by Ivan Reis & Joe Prado

$25.00

DoctorWho10thDoctor1_zpsf010d3d8.jpg

DOCTOR WHO 10TH DOCTOR #1

Limited Edition

Adjoining Photo Cover

$25.00

DoctorWho11thDoctor1_zps54a0e257.jpg

DOCTOR WHO 11TH DOCTOR #1

Limited Edition

Adjoining Photo Cover

$25.00

MyLittlePony-FriendshipIsMagic22_zpsd49c6a13.jpg

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #22

Variant Cover by Katie Cook

$25.00

Wayward1_zpsb1103155.jpg

WAYWARD #1

Variant Cover by Kalman Andrasofzky

$25.00

More exclusives to come...

First of all, thank you for doing a favor for us who unable to attend Canada expo.

Second, I wonder if you can bring two copies of Stan Lee Cover and Stan Lee Sketch cover to CGC booth and have them get both copies signed by Stan Lee and submit it to CGC?

Thank you

First of all, thank you for doing a favor for us who unable to attend Canada expo.

Second, I wonder if you can bring two copies of Stan Lee Cover and Stan Lee Sketch cover to CGC booth and have them get both copies signed by Stan Lee and submit it to CGC?

Thank you

I could be mistaken, but I don't believe that CGC will have a booth at this particular show. That said, I expect to be quite busy during my time at Fan Expo, so it's unlikely that I'll have time to line up to get comics signed by Stan Lee or anyone else.

Thank you

CGC won't be at the show your best bet for the above is to contact Jimmy Linpastamasta or Branget or Gotham Central as they should be able to facilitate the above. So buy from the tiger and arrange with them to get em done

Thank you

CGC won't be at the show your best bet for the above is to contact Jimmy Linpastamasta or Branget or Gotham Central as they should be able to facilitate the above. So buy from the tiger and arrange with them to get em done

Send me a PM if thats what you want help with. Gotham Central isn't on the boards a lot and Branget said he's not sure if he's going all days :pullhair:

I guess OP could buy raw books and give to me at the show and I could get SS Stan Lee or whoever else for you.

Thank you

Send me a PM if thats what you want help with. Gotham Central isn't on the boards a lot and Branget said he's not sure if he's going all days :pullhair:

I guess OP could buy raw books and give to me at the show and I could get SS Stan Lee or whoever else for you.

Aslpride8, if you want CGC SS books and Jimmy can hook you up, you don't need to bother buying books from me. You can just get them from him instead so things are less complicated for all involved. I don't mind at all.