• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the new Ninja Turtles movie...

52 posts in this topic

Was it over the top? Yup. Would I see it again in a heartbeat? ABSOLUTELY.

The only downside was Megan Fox. The girl is painful to watch at times. And what happened to her face??? Tons of work's been done. Eek.

Fantastic nods to the comic throughout, and especially in the beginning. Solid A-, and I highly recommend you guys taking your kids or partners out to see it!

Wasn't too hyped, but maybe I should go too... hm

On an unrelated note, I saw Expendables 3 and it's a fun movie. With these movies what you're going for is action and bad one liners, and this one is right up there with 1 and 2. They are entertaining and a fun way to kill some time!

I'm a big turtles fan, but the previews have made this movie look pretty bad. I hope I'm proven wrong.

+1

Great to hear, a review from someone here. Makes me more excited about it and less thought on cringing while watching.

Thank-you OP (thumbs u

My fiancee actually asked me if I wanted to go see the movie this weekend (yes, this is why I am marrying here). I feel bad saying this, but I have no interest. Once Michael Bay's name was attached to it, I lost all hope of it being good. :sorry:

:wishluck: I am proven wrong. I'll be paying attention to this thread.

My fiancee actually asked me if I wanted to go see the movie this weekend (yes, this is why I am marrying here). I feel bad saying this, but I have no interest. Once Michael Bay's name was attached to it, I lost all hope of it being good. :sorry:

Word up!

Surprisingly, Megan Fox never did it for me.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.... but I never found her that hot.

As for the movie being good, that's great news! I'm actually looking forward to it.

Wow I guess Megan Fox has had a ton of work done. I thought she was pretty in the first picture too…

http://beautyeditor.ca/2013/11/13/megan-fox-before-and-after/

Yeah man-- that's why she hasn't been in anything lately. Seems sort of sad since there's clearly a disconnect between how she looks (looked), and how she thought she looked. Either way, her acting and the hair is just not the greatest, but it's not enough to sink it for me. Loved it.

Word up!

+1 more :sick: when I see "Michael Bay".

I thought it was more that she has a kid?

she compared Michael Bay to Hitler, and steven spielberg made him remove her from transformers, and black listed her in hollywood.

After struggling to get important rules, she apologized, and bay put her in TMNT