• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the new Ninja Turtles movie...

52 posts in this topic

Wow I guess Megan Fox has had a ton of work done. I thought she was pretty in the first picture too…

http://beautyeditor.ca/2013/11/13/megan-fox-before-and-after/

I don't see it. All I see is someone who gained some weight and lost some weight (having babies does that), tanned and didn't tan, changed how she wears her makeup, etc. I don't see anything that makes me believe she had a nose job or lip injection or any of the other things the author is suggesting.

Are you guys serious? She carved her face up. There are multiple reports from various outlets. Collagen in her lips, a few nips around her eyes, Botox, etc. Can you guys really not see it?

I don't see it. And I take her word for it that she has not had any surgery or work done to her face. All I see is a woman who is roughly 8-10 years older.

And like dupont2005 says, why would she bother? Even her worst photos looks better than most woman.

Michael Bay didn't direct this movie although he did produce it. It has Bay action sequences but I can promise from the stuff I've read it isn't typical Michael Bay. I can't wait too see reviews saying "The plot was so meh" even though we are watching a damn movie about giant mutant turtles and not Shawshank Redemption.

Good point.

Jonathan Liebesman is the director of this movie. I get a kick out of how everybody thinks Michael Bay directed it, so now they won`t go or already know they won`t like it because Michael Bay directed it .

lol

Michael Bay didn't direct this movie although he did produce it. It has Bay action sequences but I can promise from the stuff I've read it isn't typical Michael Bay. I can't wait too see reviews saying "The plot was so meh" even though we are watching a damn movie about giant mutant turtles and not Shawshank Redemption.

Good point.

Jonathan Liebesman is the director of this movie. I get a kick out of how everybody thinks Michael Bay directed it, so now they won`t go or already know they won`t like it because Michael Bay directed it .

lol

Good point. I really love TMNT, but the TMNT I grew up with is much different when compared to this new version. I just hope I can get back into it as a result.

Good point.

lol

I know Bay didn't direct it. I am just not a fan of anything he has ever directed OR produced, with the exception of Bad Boys, for nostalgic reasons. That's why I felt deflated when I heard Bay was attached to this.

Jonathan Liebesman's directorial resume' is uninspiring, to put it nicely. So, that didn't help much, either.

I may go see it at some point, but this isn't a GOTG or Cap 2, where I HAVE to catch it opening weekend.

Just finished seeing it with my son. Couldn't stand any of it. Their voices didn't represent what I thought they should be. Johnny Knoxville as Leo??? Come on. My son could have done a better job voicing.

It definitely didn't hook me in any capacity. Do not plan on even owning this on disc. Not worth it at all.

Just finished seeing it with my son. Couldn't stand any of it. Their voices didn't represent what I thought they should be. Johnny Knoxville as Leo??? Come on. My son could have done a better job voicing.

It definitely didn't hook me in any capacity. Do not plan on even owning this on disc. Not worth it at all.

What did your son think?

What did your son think?

He enjoyed it but he's 6. They've obviously targeted the younger audience with it. The turtles time in the movie reminds me of how long the dinobots appeared in the newest transformers flick. They spent way too much time focused on the April storyline than the turtles.