• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics And CGC SS Books

35 posts in this topic

That's correct, Doug does wear dentures.

Don't forget the collar.

So he is the dog too?

waits for someone to use the term for female dog

Why state the obvious? yay.gif

All of you 893censored-thumb.gif guys do realise I not only know where you live but am willing to come find you. Thanks for the good review Shawn thumbsup2.gif

Uh oh, we better cover our butt holes. 27_laughing.gif

Doug is God....

All Hail Doug the immortal!

To be fair Doug is a great guy as well who has helped me find lots of books I am looking for so props to him as well.

Into the eggnog early, huh?

Nope..

In the spirit of the season we must be nice to Doug becuase to be honest he has helped me out!

God bless all everyone!

See this is the kind of stuff I like to hear about a seller, or just people in general. I knew I could count on you guys here on the boards, I if there was a hint of bad service you guys would let me know, I've seen how ruthless you can be with bad sellers (comicsupply)

All of you 893censored-thumb.gif guys do realise I not only know where you live but am willing to come find you. Thanks for the good review Shawn thumbsup2.gif

Not a problem at all, after the new year I'll be in touch, see what I can get, maybe somemore MK Spideys or some X-men stuff takeit.gif

Doug is God....

All Hail Doug the immortal!

To be fair Doug is a great guy as well who has helped me find lots of books I am looking for so props to him as well.

Into the eggnog early, huh?

Nope..

In the spirit of the season we must be nice to Doug becuase to be honest he has helped me out!

God bless all everyone!

The few times I've gone to Paradise the service was great. It's just too bad I'm always passing through town quickly, and not able to check out more back issues...

Kudos to Doug. I've never met Peter yet.

My woman just left from Halifax to Toronto on a flight for xmas with her family, I gave her a list and specific instructions on how to get to Young St, and uber specific instructions on what I want and how much of her money I want her to spend 893applaud-thumb.gif

What are you looking for?

My woman just left from Halifax to Toronto on a flight for xmas with her family, I gave her a list and specific instructions on how to get to Young St, and uber specific instructions on what I want and how much of her money I want her to spend 893applaud-thumb.gif

What are you looking for?

well some ASM's in the 410 to second series, silver age Uncannys, a VF 101, and

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

some X-factors that have eluded my grasp for a year that I need to finish my run

it's a shame, but these books are nowhere to be found in Nova Scotia, I had some other stuff on my list but it was just misc fodder to fill gaps or holes