• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Photos? Is this for real or...

85 posts in this topic

For the love of god...

Didn't you guys see the thread about this a month (or so) ago?

confused-smiley-013.gif I fear we may have lives!

err - you got a linkie-poo, winkie-poo? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.giffrown.gif

Link for the lazy.

Thanks for the link. Funny I don;t see any CGC folks responding. As far as I am concerned, regardless of the seller, until I hear from CGC (as film paper is my other specialty) I am not convinced.

The reason I even brought this up was because a fellow poster collector on Mopo asked about it and I was befuddled.

Sorry POV, you lost me here. I've always appreciated your input on almost every topic, but now that you're an official coolaid drinker it's ignore time. hi.gif

Steve B. has been telling EVERYONE who talks to him at dinners or shows,for the past year,

that hi-grade mags like SI or Playboy will most likely take a severe spike once CGc starts grading them. I don't think it's insider trading when the insiders tell Everyone.

True enough. But don't you think there are those that knew well before the information was made available at shows or dinners? BTW, I don't consider any event that **I** could attend (a dinner or CON) a true insider gathering. 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

Sorry POV, you lost me here. I've always appreciated your input on almost every topic, but now that you're an official coolaid drinker it's ignore time.

mmmm...Cherry coolaid!

err - where did I lose ya?

"until I hear from CGC (as film paper is my other specialty) I am not convinced."

CGC has to say it's so before it can be? screwy.gif