• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The locked thread thread is poof?

164 posts in this topic

I once got a strike for telling someone that it was most unwise to post their personal information on the internet for all to see because there are crazy people out there who can potentially do stupid things, which the recipient AND the moderation team "interpreted" as an "implied threat."

:whee:

(Thanks, Logan, for reminding me of this one!)

This is a post I can support, I agree 100%

It's an example of one of the many ways that anonymous moderation allows nepotism and subjectivism to reign supreme here. Friends of the mods get a free pass and rationalizing away their comments, heck they can even implement their own virtual bans through PM, with mods more than happy to sanitize any proof from the public that they are acting out of context.

Of course, absolutely nothing is actually deleted, they just move things and change permissions. So they could of course review decisions, but, of course with anonymous moderation and no discussion allowed, who needs to review errant decisions when they can just be under rug swept.

I'm listening to the Heritage auction...

How does one do that? Sounds like fun.

Peace,

Chip

My auctions have sound too.

Mostly crickets.

:lol:

Sorry just read the whole thread. Kav is literally a liar. I never implied a single thing other than pointing out his mini testes.

If I'm going on vacation it's not going to be over that clown. 60 posts since yesterday, other than making mess up did I miss any other gems?

Yes Mikey offered to meet me somewhere so they deleted the pages

It's still here though

You may talk smack about me with other members like a coward but don't create fiction.

I told you if you had something to say to say it to me not in a PM.

Don't be too upset.

it was a funny line and if you didn't say it you probably should take credit for it anyways.

lol

Sorry just read the whole thread. Kav is literally a liar. I never implied a single thing other than pointing out his mini testes.

If I'm going on vacation it's not going to be over that clown. 60 posts since yesterday, other than making mess up did I miss any other gems?

Well,you missed many brilliant Jimmers posts.And since you and I are pally,I feel odd about being president of the kav fan club...

This won't come between us will it?

Ive not posted my personal info on the forum to my knowledge. I thought the way you had phrased the recommendation to that person (not sure if it was Mikenyc) did seem to be implied that that person using that info for no good could be you....

But perhaps I have my memory wrong

It's wrong. The "offended party" ( and I use that term lightly ), was on a mission to get RMA that strike. Kind of like how a certain person pretended to be scared because a 60+ year old man told him to meet him face to face at a con for a "chat".

Well,you missed many brilliant Jimmers posts.And since you and I are pally,I feel odd about being president of the kav fan club...

Et, tu Jimmers?

You know I'll always love you.

Et, tu Jimmers?

You know I'll always love you.

As I you.I'll meet up with you one day...and beers will be hoisted!! :foryou:

PS..you know I love everyone...but you've got a special quilll...

Everyone who saw the come say it to my face comment knows who the liar is

Including the mods

I once got a strike for telling someone that it was most unwise to post their personal information on the internet for all to see because there are crazy people out there who can potentially do stupid things, which the recipient AND the moderation team "interpreted" as an "implied threat."

:whee:

(Thanks, Logan, for reminding me of this one!)

That's not exactly how it was phrased, for semantics sake of course.

Everyone who saw the come say it to my face comment knows who the liar is

Including the mods

It's alright Kav... there are smaller testes in this thread than yours buddy ;)

A lot smaller :grin:

Ive not posted my personal info on the forum to my knowledge. I thought the way you had phrased the recommendation to that person (not sure if it was Mikenyc) did seem to be implied that that person using that info for no good could be you....

But perhaps I have my memory wrong

It's wrong. The "offended party" ( and I use that term lightly ), was on a mission to get RMA that strike. Kind of like how a certain person pretended to be scared because a 60+ year old man told him to meet him face to face at a con for a "chat".

Scared or not, I don't have a problem with threats of violence not being tolerated. Maybe a 65 year old man isn't a threat. A 65 year old man should also have grown up a bit from threatening people on the internet over comic books.