• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tips for selling large run of comics?

7 posts in this topic

I'm almost strictly a collector, with very little selling experience so I'm looking for some advice. I've decided to part with my Modern Spidey books as honestly I'm not enjoying the stories or art anymore. That being said, I have ASM from issues 565-Current (minus some random issues), as well as the complete SSM run. Would I be best off trying to sell it in small lots? Individual issues seems like it wouldn't be worth it since I'm not a dealer. I'd love to sell the whole run, but how do you even ship that many books? Any advice is appreciated!

-Steven

I sold my ASM 200-700 run a while ago and selling it off as one whole lot locally on CL defiantly cost me, but I didn't want to deal with listing individual books or small runs on ebay.

If you've got the time I'd group them up into small lots and sell them on the boards here or on ebay.

How many books are we talking? 200? 400?

Around 180.

Sounds like a couple of Spider-Man mystery boxes....

I'd think there would be more benefit to selling a run to a reader/collector, or small runs for people to fill holes etc.