• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Science #9, CGC 7.5 Classic EC sci-fi cover, Wally Wood's first

8 posts in this topic

Weird Science #9, CGC 7.5 (VF-), c/ow. Old style label. CGC case in perfect condition. Wally Wood's first EC cover, a classic piece of artwork that became something of an archetypical sci-fi motif, imitated over the years by many comic book artists (including Wood, himself). My old scanner is on its last legs and doesn't do justice to the colors of this cover.

$330. shipped within the US via boxed USPS Priority Mail. Paypal only. Please make payment within 24 hours, or at least touch base with me to let me know how much time you need to make payment.

It's over when someone posts, “I'll Take It”, or when I post, “Sold by PM”. I'll try to answer PM's promptly, but at sometime today I'm going to finally go see GOTG.

ws9a_zpsf208c221.jpg

ws9c_zps4908bc4c.jpg

ws9b_zpsf3c67850.jpg

Loved GOTG. It was spectacular, hilarious, and everything I hoped for... with one exception; that ridiculous, malformed thing in the post credits scene. That was supposed to be Howard the Duck??? I was just expecting something closer to Howard's traditional look.