• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How often do you check the boards daily? The Intervention Post!

44 posts in this topic

If I'm not busy probably twice a day, and I'll stay for about 90 minutes each time. If I'm busy once a day at the most, with a stay between ten minutes and an hour. Sometimes I don't get a chance to play online at all.

check in every day before facebook and after ebay. I roll through a cycle of check-ins about 20 30 times in a day. I like to be aware of business when I got things for sale or just keeping up with stuff.

Did I ever tell you that your store rocks,wish I could do something like that here in So. Cal.

Alas there is probably too many now. (worship)

Thanks Oak. It has been 3.25 years now and its been just a work in progress. Some days its like Pawnstars and somedays a total zzz. My town is a peninsula and there isn't anyone passing through. People coming through my door are in town for whatever reason and with my advertising budget of $0, I have to be glad for where I'm at these days.

JD - You have one of my favorite stores and I have never even been there! I look forward to it next time I get out there though.

As for me - weekday, I sneak a look at the FS area when I get to work in the AM. Surf around a bit at lunch, the after work and evening of course.

I like to get up early on Saturday and post up a few FS books, then watch 'em all weekend too.

I can stop any time...