• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales To Astonish #44 Club - Meet the Flying Wasp!

156 posts in this topic

Agree. Way undervalued relative to other tta books. If hope van dyne becomes the new wasp then watch out. This thing will become hot and skyrocket in price!!!

It was confirmed at comic con that Hope Van Dyne is going to be the new wasp. I'm not entirely sold on the movie given the director change. Eitherway way, Tales to Astonish 44 is undervalued IMO.

All the movie stuff aside, this comic is Silver Age Marvel magic at its finest.

And I updated the first post to include an overview of who has what.

You guys have some awesome copies! Welcome to the club everyone!

I love this book...walked into my LCS a few years ago and this copy was there for sale for $30.00. I snagged it having seen very few copies for sale. She's a solid mid-grade copy. :cloud9:

TalestoAstonish44CGC50Ow.jpg

Man, must have caught the graders on a bad day! That looks waaaaay better than a 5.0! Is there water damage on the back? What are we missing here?

Count me in. How do I attach a scan of my book?

Sign up for a free account with Photobucket. Upload your pictures by following the instructions on the site.

Copy the address of the picture/photo to your post here. You will want to copy the IMG link as it is the one that works for message boards.

I just bought a 9.4 white pages 1 week ago. I paid way above GPA but i had to get it.

I hope it is worth it. I just think it is so undervalued. Only 4 higher.

What do you guys think?

Wow. 1 year from now you will be featured on an episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous".

Nice pick up. Please post a pic.

I just bought a 9.4 white pages 1 week ago. I paid way above GPA but i had to get it.

I hope it is worth it. I just think it is so undervalued. Only 4 higher.

What do you guys think?

If someone paid 10k for a marvel superhoes#18 9.6. I think you will be fine with your 9.4 if you paid slightly above gpa. lol

post pics man

Here it is!!

image_zps5b744f04.jpg

Good God that's beautiful.

Congratulations.

JVD is almost "The Forgotten Avenger" - hopefully that will change soon. Great book, great story, great cover.

And yours is a stunning example of that!