• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SFL - Slab Fantasy Football League!

36 posts in this topic

So I'm following what Blazincomics created with a Fantasy Football League of 12 teams where CGC slabs are the prizes.

Each player would need to put up a CGC Slabbed book of $100 or more in value. At the conclusion of the season 1st place would win 6 slabs, 2nd place 4 slabs and 3rd place 2 slabs.

Please let me know if there is interest here for another league. We could use the Yahoo Fantasy Football format & draft and agree upon all rules.

We could all vote on a commissioner if you'd like or if no one wants to do it I can set the Yahoo page up.

Team 1: Shazzzam

Team 2: Manicnerd

Team 3: PeasofCrap

Team 4: AGGIEZ

Team 5: Venom

Team 6: Stanley1883

Team 7: Blazincomics

Team 8: JWK

Team 9: Phantasmv

Team 10: mccollect

Team 11: John Grumbledook

Team 12: Ghostzapper

Got manicnerd and PeasofCrap down.

Determining value: I guess best way is off recent EBAY sales / GPA?

The other league had 1 respected boardie hold all books until end of season and then winners pay shipping to receive books.

Not sure if we should take that position or if we should have everyone hold the books until end of season and then ship their book to whichever winner selects it. Always risk someone not sending it in after fact but I think everyone here has good reps so we can vote on this.

Prizing would be determined once we have all 12 teams signed up and if a slab is evident of being under $100 value it can be vetoed by 4 votes