• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you, MCS

31 posts in this topic

So yeah, sometimes MCS gets some grief, and while I find a lot of their prices high for my tastes, I still get the occasional good buy from them. So here's a not-a-gripe-thank-you thread.

Thank you, Mycomicshop, for sending that single slab in a large box stuffed full of packing peanuts. Thank you for Lone Star Economy shipping, which was under $5, arrived quickly, and in that large box full of packing peanuts. Thank you for processing the order fast and a hassle free experience. Thank you for the large selection.

I just went back and bought another slab from you, so I guess you're doing something right.

So what modern drek slabs did you buy? Post the scans (shrug)

No scans. Star Wars #1, 9.6. Really happy to have a copy again. Went through several copies back in the day. images.jpg

And how exactly do you go though several copies of a book. :whistle:

"No. You can't have any. I USE them."

"What do you mean you use them?"

So yeah, sometimes MCS gets some grief, and while I find a lot of their prices high for my tastes, I still get the occasional good buy from them. So here's a not-a-gripe-thank-you thread.

Thank you, Mycomicshop, for sending that single slab in a large box stuffed full of packing peanuts. Thank you for Lone Star Economy shipping, which was under $5, arrived quickly, and in that large box full of packing peanuts. Thank you for processing the order fast and a hassle free experience. Thank you for the large selection.

I just went back and bought another slab from you, so I guess you're doing something right.

No scans. Star Wars #1, 9.6. Really happy to have a copy again. Went through several copies back in the day. images.jpg

?????????

You still bent on that DD1?

Glad you were pleased with the purchase. :)

Feel free to PM me examples or discuss here with if you think our pricing is high on something. If you're referring to slabs, it may be consignments you're seeing--consignors set their own prices. But if it's our inventory I'm happy to take a look.

?????????

You still bent on that DD1?

Troll much?

Isn't there a thread for that ? (shrug)