• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED:Tales To Astonish #27 CGC 5.5 OW/W Pages..Centered Beauty! HINT: $3300

6 posts in this topic

CLOSED: On eBay

This Item is officially closed. It's on eBay so I wanted to make the note that is is no longer available here. Hope to provide some more nice books soon. Thanks for looking!! K.

Tales To Astonish #27 CGC 5.5 OW/W Pages..Centered Beauty! Fresh from CGC.

CLOSED: List Price: $3550 (Last offer to board members: $3300 cash no fees) Free ship.

Payment: I accept Paypal, check or money order.

Time frame for this listing: This item has been up on these boards for a few days, but this is my last call for offering this comic to board members. I am new and like the idea of offering new things I get to fellow members of this board. After tonight I'm moving this item to other potential buyers on Thursday. I will go as low as $3300 for it to people here if you are interested. You saw it first as promised, and I will have other things I will bring to you first as well. Thanks for the opportunity! kramerarts

My eBay sellers feedback rating is 100% for: kramerarts on eBay (here is the link): http://www.ebay.com/usr/kramerarts

Rules: I'm new here but figured I'd make the rules as simple as possible after seeing a few rules from sellers that make sense to me. 1st person to say "I'll Take It" get's it based on the time sent either through PM or on the board. I will consider offers through PM. If someone sends an "I'll Take It" through either PM or on the board before we conclude a negotiated price that is cheaper than the set price, then the person who takes it at full price get's it. I think that's simple enough...here are the pics...

149406.jpg.5f28245d0ec1d3b3b49a717a693070ef.jpg

149407.jpg.e5e19aa4e7ae2df555735a7ce7aaa42d.jpg

149408.jpg.62041c303287ab854b1b124b6698a04c.jpg

149409.jpg.88310ac53e84d97ede4e4bd08158bc82.jpg

For all of those that were so polite and made very nice offers I was unfortunately unable to accept, I just wanted to say thanks, but I am closing this offer on the boards tonight and want to follow the protocol here. I promise I will have many more items you will like very much and you will be the first to see them! I really liked my experience here so far, so many professional and courteous collectors...thanks a bunch!!

kramerarts