• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Marvel Bronze and Silver age From JIM 112 to Xmen 108

11 posts in this topic

No HOS, First to say "Ill Take it" gets it. Price includes shipping inside the USA.

CAF082.jpg

X-Men 108 CGC 9.8 OW/W.....................................................................$375

CAF081.jpg

X-men 123 CGC 9.8 OW/W..................................................................$195

CAF079.jpg

TTA 85 CGC 9.4 OW................................................................$160

CAF078.jpg

Rima, The Jungle Girl....................................................$120

CAF076.jpg

Strange Tales 121 CGC 9.4 OW/W...........................................$825

CAF074.jpg

Star Wars 3 Price Variant 35cents CGC 6.5 OW/W................................$950

Journey Into Mystery 112 CGC 8.0 OW................................................$475 (SOLD)

Send tell if interested. Payment to be made by Paypal or Check. I mostly sell comic art so if you have any Marvel Pre 1992 you want to sell let me know. Or Sandman Pages...Anyway, thanks.

Btw, i forgot to lower the prices to below GPA, adjusted now (some books where there haven't been any sold in a long time I just made them lower then they would go on ebay or in auction)

B-O-R-I-N-G

Come already below GPA....So, ill go even lower, reduced prices on everything again! Think I'm at the bottom before i auction em off in CL. Drop me a line if you want em. WANT TO MAKE MONEY!!!!

MA-MA-MA-MONEY!!!!!