• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beware Lisa325is trojan emails

51 posts in this topic

DO NOT attempt to help Lisa325is in selling her 90's stash. I extended the olive branch offering to help upload some pics for her to sell and immediately my anti-virus and anti-malware warned me of a trojan virus.

I have a fairly robust set of protections on my pc but I urge others to not communicate with Lisa325is or her email, ricky-rocket@hotmail.co.uk

To better protect yourself and your pc:

Lavasoft Ad-Aware

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Kaspersky

Norton Anti-virus

:sorry:It's the old no good deed goes unpunished thing (although I'd still advocate being nice to strangers most of them won't be weird shills)

Try this one, there is a free trial for 30 days. When I picked up a Trojan from a link to the Flash video (here) Maleware Bytes and this cleaned it up.

hitman pro

I fixed it, lol.

Yes, but only if you drive the 800 or so miles it will take you to get here...and when you are done, I still have the bat and ball, maybe you could tie them to your bike and bring them home with you.

At least I THOUGHT he/she was talking about a bat and a ball. I missed the whole gimp reference, so I might not have understood that one either, lol.

Unfortunately in reality it's Not funny at all, just sad

But I'm glad you had a good time:) I have to get some housework done...toss out the paraphernalia, etc;)

Latah

changing your color? :cool:

:eek: I run both free versions of Avast and Microsoft Essentials plus SuperAntiSpyware. Found them through CNET which I really respect in their reviews and recommendations. You can upgrade to more protection at a cost but the free versions have done me good for a long time.

DO NOT attempt to help Lisa325is in selling her 90's stash. I extended the olive branch offering to help upload some pics for her to sell and immediately my anti-virus and anti-malware warned me of a trojan virus.

I have a fairly robust set of protections on my pc but I urge others to not communicate with Lisa325is or her email, ricky-rocket@hotmail.co.uk

To better protect yourself and your pc:

Lavasoft Ad-Aware

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Kaspersky

Norton Anti-virus

Some people have nothin better to do ... Wow....