• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Beyond 2.0 recent developments

9 posts in this topic

Any one reading this? Pretty crazy stuff.

Here is a very Spoilery Article from IGN

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/11/batman-beyond-20-writers-kyle-higgins-alex-siegel-address-shocking-twist

In case you didn't want to read it its basically:

Basically Barbara had a relationship with Bruce when D.i.c.k was out of town and got pregnant with Bruce's baby and then had a miscarriage

Its been a pretty intriguing storyline... Id say im pretty into it as i was told to read this last arc but it seemed like you needed to read stuff before so i read the whole 2012-2013 series and then this whole series in a day haha

Oh lord, you liked that?!?!?! To each his own.

No interest in this storyline either.

Pass.

That was the first ASM arc I had picked up to read since #345 or around there at that point, and the last one until the death of Peter run from #698-700 (I actually read those before selling them, unfortunately, as they were not great either). I thought it was great to see the twist added to the Spidey-verse. :banana:

This is the greatest Spider-man page since the McSpidey era! lol

normanosborngwenstacy_zps8303bd10.jpg

Definitely prefer the BATMAN BEYOND implication of Bruce & Barbara having an affair. Makes more sense than the Spider-man/Gwen/Osborn soap opera BS.

Glad that the comic creators decided to show people what happened since it was alluded to in the cartoon series. I wonder if this is the same idea Bruce Timm, Paul Dini & other BATMAN BEYOND architects had in mind.