• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's Cheap Trashy Worthless Wizard Chicago Report

219 posts in this topic

Ran into a lot of boardies today lurking around all over the place. The Watcher, Roy, October, Bomber - Bob, C - Mack, G.A. Collectables, Joey Post, Greg Reece, Dale, Watson, Bob, Storms, Gator, Vinnie from Metro, and more.

Then without the slightest warning, he emerged from the shadows.

003-5.jpg

:sick: I would have left at that point.

Me too.

I see the short shorts are back in style! :D

Hung around at Bedrocks' booth for quite some time yesterday. Picked up some nice high grade F.F.'s from him to kick off the con.

:headbang:

Ran into a lot of boardies today lurking around all over the place. The Watcher, Roy, October, Bomber - Bob, C - Mack, G.A. Collectables, Joey Post, Greg Reece, Dale, Watson, Bob, Storms, Gator, Vinnie from Metro, and more.

Then without the slightest warning, he emerged from the shadows.

003-5.jpg

:sick: I would have left at that point.

Me too.

Awwww, stop. He's so cute.

That Winnebago knocked over my 6ft glass display case and shattered it. They just left it that way in my booth :mad:

Luckily the case was empty, should have replacement today I hope :wishluck:

Dr. X , was that a scanned picture of the hulk 181 9.8? Looks like a piece of paper?

Greg has some photoshopped covers of the real books made up, kind of like Comic Heaven. I'm not sure if he's going to use them. Probably trying to prevent books from disappearing off the wall.

That Winnebago knocked over my 6ft glass display case and shattered it. They just left it that way in my booth :mad:

How did I miss that? I was walking all over that floor yesterday. You operating from a top secret location?

Dr. X , was that a scanned picture of the hulk 181 9.8? Looks like a piece of paper?

Greg has some photoshopped covers of the real books made up, kind of like Comic Heaven. I'm not sure if he's going to use them. Probably trying to prevent books from disappearing off the wall.

Really good idea.

Your preview is getting me psyched Dr. X :headbang:

I'll be going today a little after they let the cattle in.

Than again on Sunday with the Mrs. and tikes in tow

(I'm thinking I'll be wearing a GROO shirt today, so any Boardies flag me down (thumbs u )

How did I miss that? I was walking all over that floor yesterday. You operating from a top secret location?

Booth 137