• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED*GA Marvel Mystery 38, Cap 14 & 35, Hulk 181 ! price reduced on all

18 posts in this topic

Hi all, new to selling here, but I guarantee honesty and no hassles. Let me know if I am doing something incorrectly!

Offering some WWII GA covers and Hulk 181. Just bought a long coveted CA 37, and upgraded a few books so looking to offset some losses!

No probies, hall of shamers

Shipping in the US is $10 USPS insured.

Payment by Paypal only

First :takeit: wins, PMs welcome.

A couple scans slightly blurry, can send more images if needed.

Marvel Mystery #38 CGC 4.0 $800 $760

Captain America #14 CGC 7.0 $3100 $2900

Captain America #35 CGC 3.5 $750 $700

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 $1800 $1725

Marvel Mystery #38 CGC 4.0 $800

yjaHeUQ.jpg

4KVu4tO.jpg

Captain America #14 CGC 7.0 $3100

Nc1qPTu.jpg

YddFXl2.jpg

Captain America #35 CGC 3.5 $750

gbY2F8C.jpg

Fpy82Ta.jpg

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 $1800

RyoAubZ.jpg

kFw6Cvd.jpg

References as in people on the board I have sold or bought from? Sadly not. Actually just started collecting about a year ago, fell in love with the WWII covers. Just sold 1 comic on Ebay, if that's worth anything! Happy to do anything to get references/ credibility.

Too bad on the references. Sometimes folks have dealers that can vouch for them. Did you buy these from a local comic shop or online? Do you have any local comic shops that can vouch for you?

Also, would local pick up work for you? Where are you from?

Thanks for your patience with my questions. :foryou:

Happy to answer any questions.

Local pick up would be fine, live in Columbus, OH.

I bought these online, mycomicshop, comiclink, and commicconnect. I have also bought a couple from the one and only Richard Munchin. Don't really know any local comic shop dealers unfortunately.

Yeah, trying to fix this. The only way I could figure out how to post my scans was to host them on this free website, but I just realized it had a bandwidth max to it. Any suggestions?

Try imageshack. It's free too and I've never seen anyone run into this problem there.