• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2005 NEW YEAR'S COMIC COLLECTING RESOLUTIONS??

50 posts in this topic

My resolution is to spend more time on these boards harrasing BOC and other forumites. devil.gif

Please, you're giving give yourself too much credit. Simply being a first rate loser doesn't qualify as harassment to anyone. boo.gif

Bachelor!!!!....u love, u really love me!!! I'm no longer on ignore. I knew u loved me. cloud9.gif

My resolution is to spend more time on these boards harrasing BOC and other forumites. devil.gif

Please, you're giving give yourself too much credit. Simply being a first rate loser doesn't qualify as harassment to anyone. boo.gif

Bachelor!!!!....u love, u really love me!!! I'm no longer on ignore. I knew u loved me. cloud9.gif

What's up? You're typing like a gay person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point took over your keyboard. Yep, go ahead & hit the moderator button. You're so predictable like most gutless pukes. Bravo! 893applaud-thumb.gif

My goals are quite simple (if it is too lengthy or complicated I have no chance in hades on accomplishing them):

Consolidate (shed pounds of VF raw books), Simplify (sell duplicate copies), and Extend (using existing resources). I want a more concentrated quality collection. Oddly that sounds like my company logo. Who do I work for?

Yes they are somewhat conflicting but that's what makes the voices in my head quit talking to me shy.gif

BTW, DiceX, I like two of your goals tongue.gif

yes sir, I certainly do! thumbsup2.gif

Ditko, Ditko & "all things Ditko"!!! yay.gif

It's one of my all-time favorites !!!

Well said. thumbsup2.gif

But personally, I don't think Hulk #6 was one of his finer moments. I think Ditko's style was much more suited to the more sinewy and flexible characters like Spider-Man and Dr. Strange. I don't think the Hulk really fitted him that well.

Congrats on the pick-up nevertheless.

To buy less comics so I'm prepared once my 1995 Mazda bites the dust! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm like an alcoholic who keeps telling himself that after THIS time, he'll stop drinking right up until last call... crazy.gifhi.gif

"Hey, can send you my want list for Power Man, MTIO, and Green Lantern? (I tried PM'ing you, but you don't accept PMs, and your e-mail isn't posted in your profile, either)."

tilley - please see my post on "out of control collections" -- i have no firggin' idea what i have, i just know it's probably too much when i have a storage room overflowing with stuff as well as a crammed apartment