• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Silver Surfer Slabs SOLD and CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

Did you go by another name recently?

No. I have always had the same name on the boards since I started in 2006. I am mainly a lurker/buyer but I like to sell books here to other boardies over eBay and consignment sites. I'd rather give a board member a good deal than pay sites to sell my under copies.

Thanks for checking out my thread. (thumbs u

No. I have always had the same name on the boards since I started in 2006. I am mainly a lurker/buyer but I like to sell books here to other boardies over eBay and consignment sites. I'd rather give a board member a good deal than pay sites to sell my under copies.

(thumbs u Bad timing for a sales thread right now since a lot of the board members are in Chicago this weekend. Just a FYI.

(thumbs u Bad timing for a sales thread right now since a lot of the board members are in Chicago this weekend. Just a FYI.

I find that big convention weekends are usually a good time to sell, as the big dogs are gone hawkin' their wares elsewhere, and those left at home are looking for deals. :shrug: