• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is action comic 15 the 5th cover appearance of superman?

54 posts in this topic

Action 15 is his 17th appearance. 15 appearances in Action, plus Superman 1 and World's Fair.

It's not a good book. It's only his 17th appearance (5th cover appearance in Action) and he looks like he's wearing his granddad's underwear. :sick:

ActionComics15.jpg

Action 15 is his 17th appearance. 15 appearances in Action, plus Superman 1 and World's Fair.

It's not a good book. It's only his 17th appearance (5th cover appearance in Action) and he looks like he's wearing his granddad's underwear. :sick:

ActionComics15.jpg

ok so it's his 5th cover appearance?

ActionComics15.jpg

He'd look better on a high grade copy.

:D

ActionComics15.jpg

Roy's got himself a nice copy there if I do say so myself.

ActionComics15.jpg

+1 Very nice copy indeed!

ActionComics15.jpg

I agree mine's only a .5 copy :(

ActionComics15.jpg

It's better than mine dude. (thumbs u I don't even have one.

The main thing with Action 15 is its the earliest affordable Superman cover. 1 7 10 13 and Superman 1 are out of control. And once the Superman Covers start continuous it's not as exciting. I think 17 is the better cover but 15 is a better close up. Those two are sort of like Detective 36 and 37. Not the keys and expense of 27 29 31 33 and 35 but way better than 39 on up.

ActionComics15.jpg

It's better than mine dude. (thumbs u I don't even have one.

thanks I bought my coverless from ft88 ;)