• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine #145 CGC 9.8 (Nabisco)

39 posts in this topic

Look at the bidders...a virtual who's who of tomfollery, especially that bronze bruce character...trouble, watch out for this guy! tongue.gif

Actually the "reseal comment" was strange? I think maybe the seller realized what I knew in the beginning. This auctions is best split up. The Wolverine 145 DF holofoil @ 9.8 is an easy $150-200 and the Nabisco could fetch up to $500, IMO? I don't think census has a regular 145 at the 9.8 level yet...if the reseal thing was right, I'm sure any of the bidders would have gladly just resubmitted the items themselves to CGC, considering how much they would have saved buying "bulk" on this auction.

The book sold for $900. That's an amazing figure for this book! It's an extremely tough book to get 9.6 or better. Overstreet guide is like $125 for this book is 9.4 That is 7.2 times guide for this one and it's the one copy on the census in 9.8 If there is a list of the toughest Modern comics in high grade this is one for the list.

Based on his sold collection, I wouldn't think Cage would be interested in that Nabisco book. But who knows?

Dungeon: I made you a nice avatar, and you don't even keep it up for a day? Women! mad.gifsmirk.gif

anyone know who Hensley300 is??

John is a great buyer who fortunately apreciates the high grade moderns and is personable to deal with. I've sold to him a few times last year without any problems. I was a bit surprised to see his wins as of late and their respective prices. But he could be buying for clients, instead of just for himself.