• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post something we have never seen before

18 posts in this topic

This has not been a good year for rare comics at least not for me. Hopefully I will find something at the Baltimore Con. Here are my top 3 for this year but you might as well say they are my only 3.

AmzAdvpromo001_zpsd08a9ac8.jpg

This was only sold in England but has all American stories and is in B&W. It is similar to the Kid colt outlaw album but I have seen quite a few Kid albums but this is the only Black magic album I have seen.

Album1001_zps7d4bf371.jpg

This has not been a good year for rare comics at least not for me. Hopefully I will find something at the Baltimore Con. Here are my top 3 for this year but you might as well say they are my only 3.

Bo,you always have the coolest stuff!!

Bo,you always have the coolest stuff!!

Is that the art behind the cover... or an incredibly sun-bleached cover hehehe

I'm sorry I forgot to explain this cover. This is the actual b&w cover as published. This was published before # 1 and was mailed to subscribers of Z-D magazines. It was used to test the market. Very Very rare. Only copy I have ever seen in 23 years collecting rare comics.

.... the impressive thing here is that when unearthing material of this nature, one has no map or roadsigns.... you have to be sharp enough to recognize it for what it is.... :golfclap: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

How many things do you want to see, Mr. H?

Here is a color version of "This is America". Had previously posted the black and blue versions, but didn't know if it was ever actually produced in color.

149587.jpg.de4a3a9b4a274853cfdf7779bbcfe280.jpg

149588.jpg.5b45b81d4a069e0ba43dde3b5b4d6ec6.jpg

149589.jpg.9275be0a2dfc089f4d2e4c58ea566abc.jpg