• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC down?

72 posts in this topic

Vinnie just answered back again 2 min ago. He is aware and on it.

For some reason that doesn't give me the warm fuzzy I was looking for... will there be any type of accountability to sellers for the interruption of service?

I am sure he will set things right.

Vinnie just answered back again 2 min ago. He is aware and on it.

For some reason that doesn't give me the warm fuzzy I was looking for... will there be any type of accountability to sellers for the interruption of service?

I am sure he will set things right.

We'll see.

I have emailed Vinny and he is very upset about this.

They have put a lot of work into this auction and to have Site issues is not something I would be happy about either. I hope all jokes aside that people know he takes this VERY seriously and is VERY upset about it. I would be and I worked in IT for over 20 years as a application development manager.

I have emailed Vinny and he is very upset about this.

They have put a lot of work into this auction and to have Site issues is not something I would be happy about either. I hope all jokes aside that people know he takes this VERY seriously and is VERY upset about it. I would be and I worked in IT for over 20 years as a application development manager.

I would be livid as well. So many people counting on you and your auction.

.....after snagging the Action 1..... this is some serious Yin and Yang going on here.... still doesn't make it suck any less....GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u