• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I buy these flash comics?

30 posts in this topic

Use ebay to see what you should pay for low grade SA, all these books are constantly available in around these grades. A quick perusal of completed sales indicates copies like the 12 centers go for $10-$30 each with shipping, the 15 centers are dollar bin books.

Yeah, I wouldn't factor in the 15 centers. It's about the early stuff. Are you getting these just to read? The Flash Archives are pretty sweet and you could get a lot more issues for your $100.

I'm buying this to sell

Use ebay to see what you should pay for low grade SA, all these books are constantly available in around these grades. A quick perusal of completed sales indicates copies like the 12 centers go for $10-$30 each with shipping, the 15 centers are dollar bin books.

thanks I'll keep that in mind and offer him 50 bucks :)

If i had them, they would be for sale in my $5 box.

+5

I should probably add that my $5 is pretty popular at the local show, It's a short box that is usually half empty when the show is over. Last time a kid grabbed a lower grade Hawkman 4 out of it. Guess I can't keep track of every "hot" book, especially DC's..

+5

I should probably add that my $5 is pretty popular at the local show, It's a short box that is usually half empty when the show is over. Last time a kid grabbed a lower grade Hawkman 4 out of it. Guess I can't keep track of every "hot" book, especially DC's..

lol looks like he knew what he was getting :)

+5

At least it was a kid - that's the kind of score that will keep him coming back to shows.

+5

At least it was a kid - that's the kind of score that will keep him coming back to shows.

I see what you did there your a clever guy :)