• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Slab Extravaganza!!!(Selling My Collection)**Updated w/new books 9/1/14**

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I hope everybody is doing great!! Some of you know, but just to clarify and explain myself. I've been collecting Batman for years, which has allowed to grow, in my opinion, one of the biggest CGC Batman collections. I'm shifting my focus all to TMNT. Turtles have always been my first love and now I'm going to refocus my collection. So, with that said every single Batman book I have is for sell. Now, Batman isn't the end of this journey. My Thief Of Thieves books, Walking Dead books, and any other books on my registry except for TMNT and Transformers are for sell.

Now, every book for the most part except for some(I'll mention when posted if they aren't on my registry) is on my registry. That can be seen in my registry. With that being said please don't blow me up via PM making tons of offers. I'm going to be listing these books in groups of about 20 or so. This allows me to let them sit for awhile, give everybody a chance to buy, and helps me keep up with everything.

To give everybody an idea about how this will go down. The first 22 books up for sale are various ones from the "Knightfall/KnightsQuest/KnightsEnd" set and two Batman & Robin variants books from the 2009 run. These books being listed AREN'T in my registry and are fresh from CGC. Now, if it becomes to much I might make different threads labeling them "Part 1, Part 2, etc...". For instance the next set of books after these sell will be Batman 600 to 712 and Batman annuals.

Again this is just to get all the information out there about how this going to go down. This is a huge task for me to take on but I'm willing and able. :) Now, I've put my full name below along with my eBay user ID. I've sold here quite a bit and have a ton of feedback on eBay. Everybody that has bought from knows I pack to the T and ship in a timely manner.

Chad Hammon

eBay user ID: comixfanatic

Rules: The first :takeit: gets the book or books. PM doesn't trump this no matter what. I don't accept dedicated time payments but am willing to wait a few days for you gather the funds. I take personal check or Paypal. Shipping will be done either via UPS Ground or Priority Mail. Shipping is $7.50 for 1 slab, 2 to 5 slabs is $5.00, and 5 or more slabs is FREE. Once the item has shipped you will be updated with a tracking number. So, let the games begin!! :banana:

Batman: Shadow Of The Bat #23 9.8 $25

SOLD TO OV

ShadowoftheBat23.jpg

Batman:Shadow Of The Bat #17 9.6 $20

ShadowoftheBat17.jpg

Batman:Shadow Of The Bat #18 9.6 $20

ShadowoftheBat18.jpg

Batman:Shadow Of The Bat #16 9.8 $25

SOLD TO OV

ShadowoftheBat16.jpg

Robin #7 9.8 $25

SOLD TO OV

Robin7.jpg

Batman: Legends Of The Dark Knight #63 9.8 $35

SOLD TO OV

LegendsoftheDarkKnight63.jpg

Justice League Task Force #5 9.8 $25

SOLD TO OV

JusticeLeagueTaskForce5.jpg

Justice League Task Force #6 9.8 $25

SOLD TO OV

JusticeLeagueTaskForce6.jpg

Batman: Legends Of The Dark Knight #59 9.8 $25

SOLD TO OV

LegendsoftheDarkKnight59.jpg

Detective Comics #676 9.8 $25

SOLD TO OV

DetectiveComics676.jpg

Detective Comics #665 9.4 $15

DetectiveComics665.jpg

Catwoman #7 9.8 $75

Catwoman7.jpg

Catwoman #6 9.8 $75

Catwoman6.jpg

Batman and Robin #3 Variant Cover 9.8 $25

BatmanampRobin3Variant.jpg

Batman and Robin #8 Variant Cover 9.8 $25

BatmanandRobin8Variant.jpg

Batman and Robin #11 Variant Cover 9.8 $25

BatmanandRobin11Variant.jpg

Batman(New 52) 23.2 SECOND PRINT 3D Cover 9.8 $45

Batman232SecondPrint.jpg

Batman Begins: Official Movie Adaptation 9.4 $25

BatmanBeings.jpg

Thread has been updated. All remaining books above this post that aren't marked "sold" and whom to have been moved to eBay. I will post more books in about a day in which I will bump this thread. The books will be scanned in just like the ones above in high detail. They will be Batman Annuals, all of them but #1. :) Thanks!