• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That's weird

6 posts in this topic

Can't post a new topic to the forums

I just posted a journal entry "Well, that took long enough..." and was going to add pictures in the first message as a reply, but my journal entry does't show up in the CGC Journal forums. Also, I can't post a new topic. I'm not sure what I did wrong. It's always worked that way in the past. Any tips here?

Thanks,

Mike

See more journals by Silverage Collector

OK, never mind. I can post to this one. Here's my entry from the last journal.

My “economy“ submission from CGC is finally here! CGC received them on May 6th. And I got them back today (August 26th). They actually came to my door yesterday, but I was at work and you know how that goes. For a while I thought they would never get here.

For this submission I picked mostly X-Men books, with a smattering of Amazing Spider-Man and a lone Jonah Hex. Two of the X-Men books are from the Mile High II collection, but CGC told me that they did not recognize that pedigree anymore. I’m not sure what criteria they use for unrecognizing a pedigree.

Here is a list of the books:

Jonah Hex 1 9.6

Amazing Spider-Man 61 9.8 1st Gwen Stacy cover

Amazing Spider-Man 67 9.6 1st app. Randy Robertson

Amazing Spider-Man 68 9.4

X-Men 25 9.0 1st app. El Tigre

X-Men 40 9.2

X-Men 45 9.8 Mile High II

X-Men 48 9.6 Mile High II

X-Men 56 9.8 1st Neal Adams on title

X-Men 57 9.6 (Neal Adams art)

X-Men 60 8.5 1st app. Sauron (Neal Adams art)

X-Men 61 9.8 2nd app. Sauron (Neal Adams art)

X-Men 63 9.2 1st Lorelei (Neal Adams art)

For better or for worse, no books were pressed prior to grading.

DSC04518crop.jpg

DSC04522crop.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Hi surfer99,

I did get your PM. I'm glad you like the X-Men #45. If I remember correctly, I acquired the book in 2002 as part of a bigger group. That book and the X-Men #48 are Mile High II books. I'm slowly gathering books to send off for grading. I have to ease into it because of the cost.

Thanks,

Mike