• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Scans of Mike Zeck Secret Wars, Captain America, and Punisher Covers

3 posts in this topic

As many people know, I recently helped pull together material for the Mike Zeck Raw Fury art exhibit in San Francisco. Now that the show is complete, I wanted to spend some time helping pull together high res scans of Mike's more famous works for future potential projects down the road.

As a first priority, I wanted to try and track down the owners of covers from the series he was best known for - Secret Wars, Captain America, and Punisher (including the Marvel Tales covers). If you are the owner of one of these covers, please contact me offline.

If we end up using your scans, I'm happy to make sure that you get credit in the publication.

Thanks in advance - it's through efforts like this that we all benefit.

Thought I'd give this a bump. I'm still looking for scans. Specific things I'm looking for scans of:

- Secret Wars #2, 9 & 12 covers - I know the #9 cover was just sold through Mike Burkey, but it sold so quickly I couldn't get a high res scan. The #2 & #12 have popped up over the years, but I've lost track of them...

- Marvel Tales covers - the #213 was floating around for awhile. I you are the new owner of that, I'd love to get a scan of it. Also interested in some of the other Marvel Tales covers.

- Kraven stories - Some of these are still complete - would love to get scans of those that still are.

Thanks all for your help!