• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First pictures of Doctor Doom from the new FF movie leaked

107 posts in this topic

This makes me very sad. The movie will be a complete waste of effort, and I really hope for a bomb on the level of the current Sin City movie. I hope every executive involved with this mess gets fired when all is said and done.

I can only imagine how awful it will be before it actually gets released.

Peace,

Chip

After the two previous craptastic and poorly-received films, given another chance, you would've thought they'd put some effort in - but no. You wonder why they even bothered.

Trying to cash in on Marvel & DC's movie success.

A shame the rights didn't revert back to Marvel.

Those FF and X-Men movies came out before Marvel started making movies. In fact, it was Marvel who made those movie deals that helped the company make the jump to making movies of their own.

This makes me very sad. The movie will be a complete waste of effort, and I really hope for a bomb on the level of the current Sin City movie. I hope every executive involved with this mess gets fired when all is said and done.

I can only imagine how awful it will be before it actually gets released.

Peace,

Chip

too late, FF2 is already scheduled for 2017

I think just like the people who were hoping for a GOTG failure, those hoping for a FF movie failure are going to be disappointed. I have to ask, is the sole reason people are hoping for a failure is because Marvel/Disney is not releasing this movie? (shrug)

I don't get it. The GOTG movie also change the looks of characters (Drax, Nebula, and Yondu come to mind), the personality of some characters (Yondu and Groot), and it worked out just fine.

If Marvel had these properties back, we probably never would have seen the GOTG movie. They can only release so many movies and I doubt GOTG would have been consider before Spider-Man, X-Men, or FF.