• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First pictures of Doctor Doom from the new FF movie leaked

107 posts in this topic

Same here. I won't go see it. I don't even own the first two movies because they were terrible.

I have lots of comic movies on Bluray...yes, Bosco EVEN DC MOVIES. :)

The FF is the my favorite comic of all-time, and I don't want anything to do with the movies. They're just not the FF to me. Horrible.

Peace,

Chip

Pics or it didn't happen

The key character to this movie will be Ben Grimm "The Thing". If he comes off cool in the movie it will be a modest hit. I remember reading FF comics, and the reason why I bought them was because of the Thing. Who bought FF comics for Reed and Sue? The Thing will be the character to watch.

Fantastic_Four_51.jpg

I get bored when a reboot features the same, main villain again. That kills my interest in watching it at the cinema. Same thing with using Lex Luthor again in the next Superman film.

That's likely why I don't find rough-looking, pre-CGI shots like this one even remotely interesting.

Guys relax. You guys are so quick to judge. You know you guys will watch it either way haha
Incorrect.

+1, there is no chance i'd waste my $ on this if it's anything like the first one. i certainly didn't waste it on the 2nd after seeing the first.

Time will tell then :)