• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndyBoBo's Labor Day Sale! CLOSED - Thanks again!

205 posts in this topic

TiVo - all is good, except someone grabbed that FF #51 just before you. Thanks again, all!

As many already know, new activity (by me) always happens late at night (EST). Still looking for my box of Marvel books, but will have a cool batch of books up when the wife goes to bed.

TiVo - all is good, except someone grabbed that FF #51 just before you. Thanks again, all!

As many already know, new activity (by me) always happens late at night (EST). Still looking for my box of Marvel books, but will have a cool batch of books up when the wife goes to bed.

Haha yup! Just looked back and saw that. Now I have a few more bucks to spend on your other books! :-)

Sorry, guys - definitely passed out at 8p last night after my son went to bed. lol more books tonight!

I call false advertising :baiting: I demand a recount.

lol sadly I was still tired! More books in a couple hours. Thanks again!!

Any interest in cheap/low grade Marvel Tales, Marvel Super Heroes, or Marvel Collector's Classics???

Any Marvel pre-hero reprints (Where Creatures Roam, Where Monsters Dwell, Fear, etc)?

:sorry:

The list:

Marvel Tales #8, 11, & 21

Marvel Collector's Classics #16 & 21

Fantasy Masterpiece #11

Marvel Super-Heroes #21, 22, &28

I found a small batch of books to list tonight. If the Dells sell, I have another batch; if not, will likely just be listed on eBay as a lot.