• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Grindberg: 7th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll

Tom Grindberg: 7th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Tom Grindberg: 7th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll

25 posts in this topic

Presented here, for your judgement, are the entries in the seventh CGC Boards Coloring Contest! Be kind, vote for the one that tickles your fancy the most, and then toss two more votes to those you feel are worthy of honorable mention...

That's right...vote for your favorite THREE entries. Poll ends at 11:59 Eastern on Sunday, August 31st.

A.

8i5AHW.jpg

B.

EqfNt5.jpg

C.

lWN0eC.jpg

D.

DtcgQA.jpg

E.

l2VVDu.jpg

F.

9a8No3.jpg

G.

qqMyaI.jpg

H.

Ow6qPM.jpg

I.

7KL6U9.jpg

J.

yvGtbj.jpg

And here's the original from which the magic flowed...

f4nGzQ.jpg

:applause:

Awesome pieces. I was bummed that school started this week, so I wasn't able to participate in this one - but I'll be in on the next one. Thanks for putting this together Speedy!

Choosing is near impossible. :ohnoez:

I was really interested to see how each artist would "solve the problem" of those indistinct upper left/right edges.

The cameo of 'B' is genius. (worship)

And that foliage-tunnel-to-open-sky effect that 'I' created is friken' brilliant. (worship)

They're all gorgeous. :cloud9:

I was really interested to see how each artist would "solve the problem" of those indistinct upper left/right edges.

And that foliage-tunnel-to-open-sky effect that 'I' created is friken' brilliant, visual perfection. (worship)

But in the end they're all gorgeous. :cloud9:

Exactly. I liked certain aspects of all of them, but I did have a clear favorite.

And that foliage-tunnel-to-open-sky effect that 'I' created is friken' brilliant, visual perfection. (worship)

Exactly. I liked certain aspects of all of them, but I did have a clear favorite.

Which one's that?

Also, ctrlpaint.com is a great resource for digital painting. Lots of free learning videos.

+∞ for Ctrl+Paint. :takeit:

That guy's speaking voice and lessons-pacing are maybe the best out there, imho.

Basically a free college education's worth of premium quality art videos. Impossible to overstate how good that site is. :cloud9:

Which one's that?

B was my overall favorite.