• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you ready for Round 3 - Natali Sanders

80 posts in this topic

Did you get some books back from CGC? :)

Bingo! :headbang:

I'll be sending them out this week. If anyone's shipping address has changed, or they want their book shipped elsewhere from the information they supplied earlier, send me a PM ASAP.

Thanks very much to everyone who got in the opp. Natali was excited to do them, and she wanted me to pass along a big thank you also!

All the sketch covers with owner addresses in the U.S. shipped today. So, you should have them in hand by Saturday. I'll get the covers having overseas addresses out in the next day or two. Thanks to all, again! (thumbs u

I'm seriously impressed. She did that on an Image United cover!

Sadly it was impossible to find a Tomb Raider blank cover or even a Witchblade/ Tomb Raider one.

And the Image United Cover was the only solution to be not completely off target.

Btw.: - I am still locking for any Tomb Raider, Witchblade, Fathom or Aspen blank covers.

:hi: Natali and I chatted at the Phoenix Con and discussed another op. She's up for it, but it's a question of timing. If she does another it's probably best to wait until the beginning of August - after a majority of the cons and SDCC, plus she likely has projects coming up. I'd like to get a feel for the number of people interested. If you are interested, lmk ... preferably by PM. Thanks!