• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

69 posts in this topic

I've been posting up some modern stuff but the Silver-Age section has been quiet. Anything else someone is looking for - it will take me awhile to get through all two boxes of books.

Doctor Strange :wishluck:

I think I'm almost completely sold out of Doctor Strange books others than the Premiere 3 in the thread. I've got my ST 115 in the ComicLink auction so I've got my fingers crossed (blatant plug).

Day back to work Bump. I'll post up a bunch more books this evening. So far no one has asked for some sweet early Captain Marvels or some high grade Black Panthers so I'll move on the some new books. If I get it scanned I'll post up my last Spiderman 50 and some more key books.

How about a nice set of books that I've dropped the prices a bit. Now all they need to make is a Captain Marvel series and I'm all set.

Captain Marvel 12 - VG Sub Crease

Wombat's Birthday Gift. Happy Birthday fellow Virgo.